Monday, May 10, 2010

Caulkins Baby Pool!

**2nd post for today**

Hi Stampers!

With my due date just 20 days away I thought it would be fun to do a Baby Pool. . . all of the details are below, and guesses will be accepted until May 15th,or I go into labor, whichever is first . . .Good Luck!


Everyone gets one guess. There will be two winners, one in each category listed below, who will receive a Stampin’ Up! prize!

Winners will be determined by the person closest to the correct:
Date & Time
Length & Weight

(In the event of a tie I will have Blake draw the winner.)

Caulkins baby #2 (aka Peanut) is due on May 30th, 2010. We have decided not to find out the gender until the arrival of the baby, which is also what we did with our first child.

Below is a picture of my son, Blake, when he was born!

Blake was 11 days late
9lbs 9ozs and 21-1/2" long


Thanks in advance for playing . . . I can’t wait to see what you guess!!! You can leave a comment here or send me an e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com).

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: