Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pun Fun - Z Fold Card

Hi Stampers!

Just a quick reminder Wednesday card club is TONIGHT!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing some of you very soon! Would you like a sneak peak of another card club card???  I wanted to make sure to give you a quick and simple card to stamp that you could make over and over again.

This card uses the Pun Fun Stamp set as well as Whisper White, Cameo Coral and So Saffron card stock.  Using Basic Black ink I stamped and then I used my Cameo Coral marker to color in the heart.  I used my Eyelet Boarder Punch along the side and stuck a piece of So Saffron card stock under it to make it "pop" out more.


Z fold cards are so easy to make. . . here is a top view of the card.  You fold the card in half as you normally would do and then take the top flap and fold it back in half.



When you adhere the Whisper White and So Saffron card stock in the middle make sure to only put adhesive on the side that attaches to the top piece of card stock. . . otherwise you'll glue your card down and you'll be writing your message on the back. :o)

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Georgia

No comments: