Thursday, May 13, 2010

Builder Wheels ~ 2nd Card Sample

Hi Stampers!

Have you checked out the Summer Mini Catalog yet???  One of the new items in this mini is called Wheel Builders.  Below you'll see the second card I made using the Wheel Builders.  You can view my first card HERE.  You'll notice both cards have the same color scheme, as I still had my three cell ink cartridge inked in Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.


There are 6 builder wheels to choose from in the mini.  Today I used the Posy Party, Thoughtful Friend and Bees & Blossoms builder wheels again.  (The other 3 wheels are on my wish list.)  :o)  All of the builder wheels and accessories can be found on pages 8 and 9 of the Summer Mini Catalog.

**Builder Wheel Tip**  When you are using the wheels you want to make sure you put plenty of pressure on the wheels so that all images come out clean.  If you find you have a spot that wasn't perfect that's ok. . . just cover it with a piece of card stock or ribbon. :o)

As always if you have questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: