Friday, September 24, 2010

Bonnie's Halloween Card

Hi Stampers,

So last night Rocky and I took Blake and Callie Ann to Woodhull to visit his sister and see new baby, Mattoxx.  He slept the whole time and I didn't get to hold him, but we still got a photo with all 4 cousins. While there Stacey (Rocky's mom) gave the kids each a Halloween bag with a gift inside.  Blake and Makenna got pillow cases, and Callie Ann and Mattoxx received Halloween shirts. 

I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner, so today I'm excited to share with you another Halloween card created by Bonnie Alexander.  Bonnie was kind enough to share this card with the StampAttic's at the last meeting.


I'm excited to see samples with the Owl punch as I haven't even tried mine yet.  Here's Bonnie's card.

Maybe this weekend I'll have a chance to try mine out.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back Monday to visit more!

Georgia

No comments: