Monday, September 20, 2010

Notebook for Mattoxx

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share the notebook I made for Mattoxx. . . .  Are you wondering who or what a Mattoxx is?  Well Mattoxx is my new niece or nephew to be.  Rocky's sister is going in tomorrow to be induced, and I wanted to give her a notebook she could used to record gifts.  I had forgot that I made a notebook for Makenna (my niece) until I saw it at her 4th b-day party last month.  Kiri uses it for each b-day, so I just knew I needed to make one for #2 too!


Since we don't know if it's for a boy or girl I didn't go really boy or girly on this project.  I used some retired DSP and Ribbon I had on hand and a retired baby stamp set I've been saving.


The letters were cut out using my Big Shot!

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!
Georgia

No comments: