Monday, September 13, 2010

Under the Stars

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was packed full of fun.  To start Friday night Rocky and Blake spent the night at the lake camping.  Saturday morning Callie Ann and I went to a baby shower and then we had Blake's 1st soccer game.  After that we went back to the lake for a weekend of camping!  We had wonderful weather.

Since we were camping I want to share with you a spinner card club members are making this month.  It uses the stamp set, Under the Stars.  Even though the weather has been colder there was still plenty of bugs.  I should borrow the bear's spray.  :o)


Don't you love the pink and green?  That's a color combo the Color Coach told me to put together.

Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: