Monday, September 6, 2010

Punch Art

Hi Stampers,

Happy Monday to you!  Today is going to be a great day, because it's the last day of our long weekend.  Yesterday we spent the day at the Caulkins Family reunion and the weather was wonderful!  We got home around 5:30ish and Blake helped me make supper.  After supper was over I worked on my Christmas card for the StampAttic's swap.  I am almost done with them all I have to do is assemble the cards, which is good since the meeting is tomorrow night!

In a few hours we have an appt to get family pictures taken with my dad and sister.  Last week was my dad's birthday and his request this year was to have a family picture taken.  I'm going to have the photographer snap a few shots of just the four of us too!  You can bet I'll have samples to share with you using My Digital Studio when the pictures come back.

I do have lot of stamping to share with you, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. . . so the samples today comes from the last StampAttic's meeting which was held this Spring.  Enjoy the "Punch Art".





Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Georgia

No comments: