Friday, September 3, 2010

Purses . . .Purses and more Purses!!!

Hi Stampers,

Well the sewing machine has been going a lot the past couple of days as I crack down to work on some Rag Quilt Purses for the upcoming craft shows this fall.  However, that means I have not had much time to stamp.  That will be changing soon, as the Wednesday card club is next week!!!

Today I would like to share a couple of pictures with you of all the hard work I have been doing. 

Here is a purse already to be put together.


What do you think of the fabric??? I'm loving the pink!


And here's a picture of my hard work . . . almost done.  There is 12 shown below. Can you tell I'm on a brown kick right now?  I'm thinking Fall. :o)



If you are interested in buying one of my Rag Quilt Purses you don't have to wait for a craft show.  I have 10 done and 12 almost ready. . . I just need to add handles, closing strap, buttons, the flowers and snip all edges.  WOW now that I typed that it does sound like I have a lot left to do, but it will go fast and I hope to get most, if not all, done this weekend. 

My goal for today before I go to bed is to have all of the handles and closing straps on, which means I'll be up late again tonight. I love working after everyone goes to bed.  I can get so much done.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend. 

- Georgia

No comments: