Saturday, September 4, 2010

MDS ~ Callie Ann 3 months

Hi Stampers and Happy Saturday!!!

Yesterday, I took Callie Ann to get her 3 month pictures taken.  They were so cute and it was very hard to choose from all of the pictures they took.  I ended up getting a picture packet which also gave me a CD of all of the pictures from the session and the rights to reprint/reuse them as I want.

Of course the first thing I thought of was My Digital Studio. They had a specialty collage made up and I really wanted it, but I didn't want to spend the extra $60 to get it, so I made my own using the My Digital Studio software.



What do you think???  I can't wait to have it printed and put into a frame.  Isn't Callie Ann so cute!!!

Tomorrow I have another picture to share with you I made using My Digital Studio . . .make sure to check back and see more pictures of Callie Ann.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: