Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Come to Bethlehem

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card I received in the Christmas Card Swap I was in.  This card uses the stamp set Come to Bethlehem.  For ease and efficiency she used one large block to fit both image and sentiment!  I just love this card and the colors she picked is awesome.


Ink: Not Quite Navy and VersaMark
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Brushed Silver and Whisper White
Accessories: Heat Tool; Silver Embossing Powder; Circle Scissor Plus; Big Shot; Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and Basic Pearls.  For the label she used the Matchbox Die, but suggested using the New Decorative Label Punch.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

BTW - Last night I was busy making cards for my Christmas Card Class (got 15 done!) . . . . watch for details soon!!!

No comments: