Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spider Web/Build-a-Bear Card

Hi Stampers,

Today is the first day you can order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. . . Get Excited!!!  If you did not get a copy of the mini in the mail, please let me know.  You can also view the holiday mini HERE, or you can click on the Holiday Mini picture in the side bar.



Also if you like to recreate something you've seen in the catalog and you are not sure what they used just click the supply list under the Stampin' Up! links on the left side of my blog.  Not only is the Holiday Mini Catalog listed, but current and past catalogs are also listed there.

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using a couple of things from the mini.  This card uses the NEW Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Spider Web and the NEW Season of Hugs stamp set that was designed to go with the Build-a-bear line.


Isn't she cute!!!  I used my markers to color in the bear and I also used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the hat and treat bag.  Also it's hard to see black on black, but if you look at the top of the card you'll notice 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon.

Card Club members - you might be making this card . . . what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: