A few days ago I shared some samples from the Stampin Success magazine Stampin' Up! sends demonstrators. If you'd like to receive this free magazine full of tons of ideas all you have to do is join SU, and I can help with that and answer any questions you have.
Today I have another sample from this magazine to share with you and this one uses My Digital Studio! :o)
Paper: Marina Mist card stock & Whisper White card stock
Accessories & Tools: Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Brights Designer buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals; Frame
My Digital Studio Elements:
Stamps: Always stamp brush set; Extreme Elements stamp brush set; For All You Do Stamp brush set; Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp brush set; Summer Home Designer Kit; Sunny Day Designer Kit; Daffodil Delight card stock; Whisper White card stock; Old Olive Patterns Designer Series paper; Early Espresso ink; Old Olive ink; So Saffron ink; Whisper White ink; Old Olive brads; Whisper White stitching; Staples
- Add photos to My Digital Studio 8" x 8" page.
- Create border for top-right section of page using Daffodil Delight card stock, Extreme Elements stamp brush set, and So Saffron ink.
- Add numbers label from Summer Home Designer Kit.
- Add "A" and sentiment using Early Espresso ink, Always stamp brush set, and Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp brush set.
- Add Old Olive Small Polka Dot Designer Series paper to bottom-left section of page.
- Add strip of Early Espresso card stock across center of page.
- Add label from Sunny Day Designer Kit to right end of Early Espresso card stock. Add year to label in Early Espresso ink. Add staples.
- Add Whisper White stitching to page.
- Add Whisper White flowers from For All You Do stamp brush set. Add Old Olive brads to centers of some flowers.
- Print page.
- Adhere Old Olive buttons to page.
- Add Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon over Early Espresso strip on page.
- Cut around petals of flowers, and curl petals to add dimension.
- Layer page on Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere page to 12" x 12" piece of Marina Mist card stock using Stampin' Dimensionals, and frame page.