Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Samples

Hi Stampers,

Today is a very exciting day as my Sister-in-law goes in at 6 AM to have a baby.  Last time they induced her 3 weeks early and it took 3 days to have a baby. . . this time she is only 1 week early, so we hope it comes on the first day.  :o)  I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. 

Until the baby news comes I wanted to share a couple of Halloween samples with you.  These pictures were taken at the last StampAttic's meeting and I'm not sure which demo brought them, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing anyway!  Updated 09/23/10 4pm: These card were created by Bonnie Alexander. . . thanks for bringing these wonderful samples to share with us Bonnie! I just got the bat punch and have not had a chance to use it yet.



I'm really loving the spider web embossing folder. . . aren't you?

Thanks for stopping by today and let me know if you have any questions!

Georgia

No comments: