Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Asian Artistry Hostess Stamp Set (114399)

Hi Stampers!

Today I'd like to share a couple of samples using the Hostess Only stamp set: Asian Artistry that I got from the Stampin' Up! website. If you would like to get this stamp set for free call or e-mail me as I'd love to help you earn this for free!



Stamps: Asian Artistry Hostess Stamp Set, Embrace Life Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Created by: Selene Kempton




This card was created by: Vonnie Riehle



I love sharing samples with you from the Stampin' Up! website as I often share samples of projects which I don't yet own the stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

Up Coming Events:

August 1st, Make and Take @ The Well, Monmouth. Click HERE for more information.

August 15th ~ Stamp Fair @ the Knox County Agri Center, Galesburg. Click HERE for more information.

No comments: