Friday, July 31, 2009

Many Thanks & Retired Stamp Sell.

Hi Stampers!!!


I'm so excited . . . what to know why??? MONDAY I'm leaving for Convention!!! I have an awesome ***Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE*** that you'll need to check back on Monday for the details about. OK Before I share a sample with you today I'd like to share the video from Convention 2008!



OK now that you're full of energy it's sample time!!!

Today's sample comes from the Big Shot swap I was in last weekend. I'm not sure which stamper made this card, but you can be sure I'll be casing it for an upcoming event.


This card was made using the Sizzlit Die, Many Thanks and this is just one of the many dies you'll find in the catalog.

Speaking of the catalog. . . remember how a new catalog just started on July 1st??? Well I have been a very bad girl and am just now getting around to posting my used stamps for sale. . . please take a look at the list below and let me know if you'd like any of these stamps. If you not sure what images are in a specific set send me an e-mail and I can send you a picture of the images. :o) Happy Shopping!

**Updated** All of the stamp are used unless they have UM (Unmounted) listed behind the price. I have a few stamps sets both used and unmounted, so in those cases I have listed a price for each.


Cute & Curly $13.00
Polka Dots & Paisley $13.00
Holidays & Wishes $13.00
Hugs & Wishes $13.00
A Little Somethin’ $14 used; $16 (UM)
Independence Day $16.00
God is Live $16.00
Happy Heart Day $16.00
Sweet Little Sentiments $8.00
Friendship Shapes $8.00
Note of Thanks kit $9.00 (UM)
Birthday Counts kit $9.00 (UM)
Yummy $8 used; $10 (UM)
Congrats $8 used ;$10(UM)
Botanical Blooms $8 used; $10 (UM)
Polka Dots Punches $10 (UM)
Lots of Thoughts $10 (UM)
Merci $10 UM
Rustic Rooster $16 (UM)
Holiday Tag Team $20.00
Canvas (background) $10.00
Collage Alphabet $18.00
Brushstroke Alphabet (set of 56) $25.00
Headline Alphabet $25.00
God’s Beauty $12 (UM)
Echoes of Kindness $20 (UM)
Blooming’ Wonderful $20.00
Doodle This $23.50
Everyday Flexible Phrases $25.00

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

p.s. I look forward to seeing some of you in Monmouth at the Well tomorrow morning . . . I love Make and Takes at The Well. :o)

No comments: