Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation Flower Top Pens

Hi Stampers,

My family is still on our mini vacation, and I had a few minutes to crank out some Flower Top Pens. Click HERE for instructions on how to make your own. They are very simple to create and only take a little Designer Series Paper (DSP). I used the Pink Flamingo DSP because that's all I had in Indiana with me.
I just knew that would look great on my camper table. . . don't you just love my "vase" . . . a real vase is something I should put on my camper NEED list.

AND . . . I couldn't leave you without a couple of pictures from Indiana . . . today we went to the Beach . . . it was not what we expected at all. It was more like a pool in a lake with a sand bottom. I did NOT get into it, but Rocky and Blake got their feet wet.

Blake spent most of his time in the "water park" . . . he had so much fun!

We went for a 75 minute boat ride that was so much fun. . . they said the average house/lot sells for $400K!!! I should have taken pictures of the houses . . . . some were big and somme where not. Here's a picture of Blake taking a short rest. . . I just love it when he wants to cuddle.

AND . . . I'll leave you today with a picture of my guys. They both had so much fun. Rocky rode all of the roller coasters while Blake enjoyed his time in kiddie land and we all had a blast on the log ride.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

p.s. remember you can shop online 24/7 at www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net

No comments: