Sunday, July 5, 2009

Level 3 Kind & Caring Thoughts

Hi Stampers,

Today I have another card to share with you using the Level 3 Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp set I really LOVE this stamp set if you haven't figured it out yet, and I LOVE the new In Colors too!!!

AND . . . yesterday Rocky's sister got married so here are a few pictures from the wedding. Rocky was a groomsman, Blake the ring bearer, and I a bridesmaid. It was so much fun to have both of my guys in tuxes.

First picture is of Rocky and Me!
Next picture is of Rocky's family. . . his sister Kiri and her new husband Brian, Chuck & Stacey (Rocky's parents) and Stacey is holding Kiri's daughter Makenna. . . then of course Blake, Me & Rocky.

This last picture is of Rocky with Blake and our niece Makenna. . . the trees made for such a pretty background.

I hope you had a great 4th of July and thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: