Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Convention 2009!!!

Hi Stampers . . .

In less than 2 weeks I'll be on my way to Utah for the Stampin' Up! Convention. Actually, I'm taking the noon train to Chicago on my Birthday (August 3rd) and then I fly out of O'Hare Tuesday morning. This is my second convention and I'm so excited to be going.

Last year I flew home on my b-day so I'm very blessed to have a husband who doesn't mind if I travel on my b-day.

There were 20 demos in our group last year and this year there are only 4 going from the StampAttic's. I'm very excited about the chance to really mingle with demos from the other areas. I already have a ride set up with two other demos to view the home office in Riverton.

While I'm gone I just may have some special SALES going so make sure to check out my blog each day! :o)

You can be sure I'll have tons of pictures to share with you, so you'll want to make sure to keep checking back often. Actual convention is August 5-8th and the first photo I'd like to share with you is of my bag voucher and name tag. The name tag gets me in to all of the "hot spots" of convention and the bag voucher gets me a bag of course! Inside it will have all of my new stamp sets!!!

The next picture I'd like to share with you is another one of my swaps I made for an organized swap at convention. . . . what do you think? I really love the polka-dot ribbon. . . how about you?

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you stopped by yesterday morning make sure to scroll on down for 2 additional post!

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

No comments: