Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SCS Name Tag

Hi Stampers. . . .

As you may know I am leaving Monday for Convention . . . the actual Convention is August 5th - 8th, but I like to get out there early. This way I'm ready to go on check in day!

Besides the Stampin' Up! catalog, website and Stampin' Success (the FREE magazine SU sends demos) I like to look at SplitCoastStampers for ideas. As with many websites you have screen names. My screen name for most websites I visit is Caulkins02.

Each year at convention SCS members make name tags so that their cyber friends can find them. I didn't do that last year, but had a few free minutes last night and decided I'd make one for this year's trip.

Using the design made by belindaking, which you can see below, I made my own name tag.


When I saw belindaking's sample I just knew I wanted to use the new In Colors to create my name tag. I just wish I had taken a picture of it before I put it in the plastic.

Remember to keep watching my blog for convention pictures while I'm gone. . . also don't forget TODAY by 5pm is the final time to RSVP for Saturday's Make and Take.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Georgia

No comments: