Friday, July 10, 2009

Halloween Convention Swap!

Hello Stampers from Jellystone Park in Monticello, Indiana . . . .

Our family is taking a mini vacation to Indiana Beach with Rocky's family . . . yesterday we arrived around 1pm and ate a quick lunch after getting the camper all set up then went swimming in the very cold pool.
Then we went for a hay rack ride.

Today we have plans to go to the theme park. I am hoping to get lots of stamping done too, as I brought my Big Shot to work on my convention swaps!
Below is a picture of one of my convention swaps that I have hopes of getting down before we head back home.
I'm in two organized Big Shot Swaps, and this is one of my swap cards. What do you think??? You might reconize the layout from THIS card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to have more vacation pictures to share with you tomorrow!
~ Georgia

2 comments:

Twilight Designs said...

Have fun at Indiana Beach!We went there two years ago. It was a hot , cloudy day, and the water rides were my favorite part.

Marcia said...

You are so committed-you took your Big Shot on Vacation-What a stamper! Have fun!!!!!