Friday, December 12, 2008

Cute & Curly Bundle/Big Shot!!!

Hello Stampers!

I am very VERY excited about today's card sample. That is because it is a 100% original design by ME!!! I just knew as soon as I got the Top Note Bigz Die for my Big Shot that I wanted to make a card that also used the punch from the Cute & Curly Bundle. It just took me awhile to get around to it. :o)

What do you think? The flash washed out the strips in the Pink Pirouette Stripped Ribbon, but besides that the photo took well. The stamp and punch is from the Cute & Curly Bundle.

I just love using Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red card stock together, and of course I needed just a scrap of Whisper White to stamp and punch on. The only ink I used was Riding Hood Red.

Before assembling the card I used the Boho Blossom's punch and a gold brad. The Whisper White Card Stock has 2 Stampin’ Dimensional under it to make it pop up.

Have a GREAT Day and thanks for stopping!
~ Georgia

No comments: