Thursday, December 4, 2008

Embrace Life

Hello Stampers,

If you're in Illinois you are probably enjoying all of the wonderful snow we received. :o) I just love to see the snow on the ground. I just wish it wasn't so darn cold.

I wanted to try to warm you up today, so I thought I would post a card with a flower on it. This is a card I received at convention this summer from a stamper named Tara.
Tara used the stamp set Embrace Life. For ink she used the Jet Black Stazon ink pad. Card Stock was Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla. And Accessories used are: Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painters, Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen.

Thanks for stopping today!

~ Georgia

p.s. As you work on your holiday shopping don't forget Stampin' Up! has wonderful gift to give and to receive. You can shop online at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/. You might just want to give your Santa's a wish list and have them contact me. If they don't want to choose make sure to mention they can get a gift certificate from me! Happy Shopping!

No comments: