Monday, December 29, 2008

Doodle This

Hello Stampers and Happy Monday!

I hope you are had a wonderful weekend and I'm sure most of you have been busy finding a home for all of the Christmas gifts you received from your family and friends. At least that is what has been happening at my house.

Besides that I have been very busy organizing my stamp room. (Britni make sure you tell Justin!) I was lucky enough to bring home an extra cubicle I had at work. When I get my stamp room organized I'll be sure to post a few photos.

Now that I have a cubicle in my office at home I have an extra computer desk I'm getting rid of. . . if you need a desk, please send me an e-mail to georgia@mustainlindstrom.com.

So as you might guess I've had zero time for stamping this weekend. Rocky and his friend Tony moved the cubicle home on Saturday and I've been busy ever since then trying to clean and get organized.

For the sample today I dived into the archives on my computer and found a wonderful sample a fellow stamper (Julia J.) had at the August 2007 StampAttic's meeting, and I just knew I needed to share it with you.




Julia used the stamp set Doodle This (108391 $31.95) and the greeting comes from the stamp set Warm Words (107123 $20.95). Please note the stamp set Warm Words is on the dormant list, which can be viewed on the right side of this page.

You can't tell from this photo, but Julia used a Pop Up Glue Dot covered in Micro Beads for the center of the flower. This is a very simple technique that is sure to get a WOW when you see it. If you'd like to see this technique in person, just give me a call! I'd love to demo it for you.

Thanks for stopping by on your blog journeys today and I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

- Georgia

No comments: