Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Peak into my Stamp Room!

Hello Stampers!

I am very excited today to show you my stamping space. As you may know I've been working on cleaning it all weekend. Yesterday I received a call from my sitter and Blake had a temp and had to come home. While he was napping I finished cleaning off my desk and putting most of my stamping stuff away.

While I'm sure you're not surprise to hear I have a small pile of stuff in one (OK two) corners of the stamp room the majority of my room is CLEAN!!! I can't wait to start stamping with some of the new sets I received for Christmas!

Now I'm sure you'd like a little peak into my stamp room . . right? If you said yes, which I hope you did, please keep scrolling down for a few photos!


This is my new computer/stamping desk! It is actually an extra cubicle that was just setting empty at my "real job", so I asked if they wanted to part with it. I'm sure you can tell what their answer was.

Of course I had to put a few decorations on the wall. Above you can see my Big Shot Stamp Banner I made as well as my Big Shot. You can also see I have my SU banner also hanging on the wall.

In one of the cabinet drawers I have my current SU stamps. Notice the hearts on some of the boxes. I mark the SU sets I earn for FREE! Anyone can earn sets for free. All you have to do is join the SU family and then you can earn free sets and accessories through different events SU and I hold throughout the year!

I have most of my extra supplies in this nice cabinet I got from Target a few years ago.

And I use a over the door shoe rack, I got from WalMart to store my punches.

Oh. . . I almost forgot my card stock is stored in hanging folders in one of the drawers under the desk. This way it is close at hand.

Thanks for taking some time today to peek into my stamp room. I'd love to see some pictures of your stamping area.

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

2 comments:

Britni :) said...

Looks great! I can't to see it tomorrow!!!

How is Blake doing? Hopefully better.

Anonymous said...

Georgia,
Your Stamping room looks wonderful!
Good for you getting it organized
before the new year arrives. I love the way your punches are stored. I might copy it!!!:)

Betty:)