Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Years

Hello Stampers,

Rocky and I have decided to have a small get together with some of the people we work to break in the New Year. Last year we were in bed by 10:30pm. Of course, I needed to stamp some invitations for our little party.



I thought Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point would be fun colors to put together since they are both in colors. I also used a bit of Whisper White to make it pop.

Stamp sets used are Celebrate Everything, Holidays & Wishes, Eastern Blooms and Occasions Collection. AND. . . of course I had to break out my Big Shot and Top Note Die. I also used my heat tool and embossed the Celebrate New Year and wine glasses on the front of the card. Below is a close up so you can see the little wine glasses from the Occasions Collection Stamp Set.

The last thing I did was put two silver brads in the top left corner and stamped envelopes to match. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by on this Christmas Eve, and I hope you have a Wonderful Holiday Season!

Georgia

No comments: