Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pun Fun

Hello Stampers!

Today's sample used the stamp set Pun Fun. I just love this stamp set, and I'm so excited that is it NOT on the retired list. That means I can keep demoing and playing with it. :o) I have made lots of cards using this set, but the sample today comes from a photo I took at Convention. Convention was so much fun and I'd love to take you with me next year! All you need to do is become a demonstrator and then the fun will being! :o)



The images in Pun Fun are so fun to color in, and with Stampin' Up! you have many choices on how to color them in like: Markers, Ink Pads with Aqua Painters, Stampin' Pastels with or without blender pens or even Water Color Pencils with or without Blender Pens. If you would like to learn how to color using any of these items, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: