Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Big Birthday Candle

Hello Stampers!

Have you had a chance to look at the retirement list yet? I'm very excited about the 10% off and FREE shipping promotion that is running right now. If you haven't seen the list yet, please scroll down to yesterday's post and check it out.

One of the stamp sets that caught my eye on the list is the Big Birthday Candle stamp set. This set is on the dormant list. To view all of the sets on the dormant list click the link at the right side of this page.

At convention I received a swap from my fellow StampAttic's member Julie V. She used the stamp set Big Birthday Candle (111169 $20.66 sale price).



I just love how Julie tucked the Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon under the card stock on the left side of the page. It's hard to tell that is ribbon, but trust me it is. :o)

Thanks for stopping!

Georgia

No comments: