Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Punches Three - Level 1 Hostess Set

Good Morning Stampers!

Today's sample was very fun to make. It's a 3x3 card. I used the Level 1 Hostess ONLY stamp set: Punches Three. First I stamped the image in Night of Navy on Whisper White Card Stock. Then I stamped the sampe image in Old Olive.

Punch out both images using your Scallop Square Punch and then cut out away the top and bottom of the Old Olive image. I used my Snail adhesive to adhere it on top of the Night of Navy image, but you could also use Stampin' Dimenstionals if you wanted the image to "pop" out.


I finished the card by using my Scallop Edge Punch along the bottom edge of a piece of designer paper I had left over from one of the I Wish Scrapbook Kits.

This 3x3 card is a perfect Just Because card for a special friend.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

No comments: