Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lights & Samples

Hello Stampers,

On Thursday night I had the pleasure of road tripping to LaHarpe for a workshop. (Hi Shana!) While my GPS took me all across the countryside on the way there it was a more direct route back. Thank Goodness! On the way home, just outside of Good Hope, I saw a very lite up house. While my camera didn't take a real good picture from a moving car I hope you can get an idea of the spirit of Christmas this people must have.


Speaking of the spirit of Christmas I have a three cards that I just had to share with you. These are photos of cards that were on display at convention, and they all have the same fun theme. What do you think?


I just love the Mrs. Clause card. How about you?



Happy Stamping!

Georgia

p.s.

Don't be surprised if you see convention samples tomorrow too, as I've been looking at the photos I took and there are so many I'd like to share with you.

No comments: