Friday, December 26, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes

Hello Stampers!

It's the day after Christmas, and I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Since I've been so busy with the Holiday I haven't had much time to stamp for myself. Today's sample was taken from the Stamper's Showcase on the Demo Side of the SU website. I love to be a demo and have a huge library of samples at my fingertips to share with you. All of the supplies are listed below the picture.

Thanks for Stopping!
Georgia
Stamps:
Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set

Papers:
Card Stock Baja Breeze
Card Stock Kiwi Kiss
Card Stock Whisper White
Card Stock Close To Cocoa

Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Basic Brown
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Versamark Pad

Accessories:
Stampin Emboss Powder Clear
Snail Adhesive Permanent
Brads Gold

Comments:
Used brown marker on brads
Created by:
Debbie Vancleemput

No comments: