Monday, December 22, 2008

Tattoo Kits

Hello Stampers,

Today I want to show you the Tattoo Kits. If you have a catalog they can be found on page 194. Otherwise you can find them on my online store. Just go to http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ and click the shop now link. The kits run $13.95 and I've posted a photo below for you to see how they come packaged.
The tattoo kits are acid free and nontoxic. Each kit comes with 6 stamps, 6 markers and 1 ink pad. I have the Tattoo Kit 1 because it's geared more towards boys, while the Tattoo Kit 2 is more for girls.

My son, Blake, LOVES the Tattoo kit, and I'm finding that it's a wonderful reward system! They are so quick and easy that Blake likes to try to do them himself.

Blake chose the sail boat, and the one that you can see in the photo below is the one I stamped and colored. You can see that Blake is working very hard to color in the sail boat that he stamped on his right hand.


The final thing I want to mention is to make sure the tattoo is dry before allowing clothing to touch it. The tattoo will last about 24 hours. It will also fade when you wash your hands.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: