Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Calendar

Happy New Years!!!

2009 is almost here . . . are you ready? Now that I have my new stamping station sat up I had some time to alter my 2009 calendar. I used some designer paper from the I Wish scrapbook kit and a couple of the stickers from the same scrapbook kit to alter the calendar I got from WalMart.


The stamp, Happiness is Stampin' Up!, is retired. Sorry!

You can also see I used my round tab punch to mark each month in my calendar. I decided to use Old Olive card stock to match the designer paper.

Do you have your 2009 calendar yet? If so, I have some dates for you to mark.

The first date is a recurring date. The 1st Saturday of EVERY month except July & September at 10AM I hold a Make and Take class in Monmouth, IL at The Well. Cost is usually $20 and we do all sorts of fun stuff. This month we're stamping 8 cards and making a 4 pack of tile coasters. Today is the deadline to register, so call or e-mail me if you'd like to join.

The next date is Friday, January 23rd. It's my hostess appreciation Night. If you were a hostess in 2008 you will be receiving an invitation in the mail. ;o)

Then we have Saturday, January 31st. It's the NEW CATALOG BASH!!! We have 2 sessions this year. First session is Noon-3pm and second session runs from 3pm-6pm. Cost is $15. Please RSVP soon, as space is limited!

Other dates I'd like to share with you have to deal with a few promotions!

Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit
TODAY(12/31) - is the final day to order the Kit (114447 $49.95) CLICK HERE for more details.

Retired ACCESSORY List is posted on January 5th at NOON. Visit my SU website (http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/) on January 5th to view it, and/or check back on my blog and I'll post it when I get back from my lunch break. (Please note that these accessories have limited quantity and most will sell out FAST!!! Remember for super fast service shop online at my SU website listed above.)

Retired STAMPS - Stamp sets on the retired list can be purchased ONLY until 1/18. CLICK HERE to view the list

NEW CATALOG - The new catalog is release on January 19TH!!!

Love You Much Promotion
Now until 1/31 (115405 $41.48) CLICK HERE for more details.

Sale-a-Bration!!! February 1st - March 31st!
This is the best time to be a customer, a hostess and JOIN the SU family as a demonstrator, because with all of these you can earn FREE STAMPS!!! Keep reading to see what I am talking about.

Customers
: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase.
Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.
Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion.

Now is the time to schedule your workshop, as I limited dates open! Call or e-mail me today to book your party!

BTW I just want to add if you have every thought about becoming a demonstrator February is the month to say YES! And I have it all figured out for you! You could have a workshop the 1st part of February and received customer and hostess benefits. Then JOIN SU and you will receive your starter kit and the FREE stamp set up to a $47.95 value along with the other items in the starter kit. Then the 1st part of March you could hold an Open House to start your business and receive hostess benefits again!! Also an open house is also a wonderful way to get your friends and family members to book workshops to jump start your business! Call me TODAY if you'd like to learn more!

WOW . . . today's post was long, and I want to THANK YOU if you took time to read the whole thing! Thanks for stopping by today and have a SAFE and Happy New Years!!!

- Georgia

No comments: