Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jolliest Time of the Year

Hello Stampers!

Do you have your Christmas cards done and in the mail? I have been working on mine and sending them out batch by batch, but I still need to send some more. Today's samples are Christmas cards, just in case you need some last minute inspiration.

The stamp set used in each card is Jolliest Time of the Year (109504 $19.95). Please note that I didn't make these cards. There were either on display at convention, or I received them in a swap at convention.


Can you see the dazzling diamonds in the card above. Nice touch!!



I love how they used the round tab punch and stamped Christmas on it.

This stamper did a great job free cutting the layers behind the snowman. Love it!

So if you don't have your Christmas card done yet you better get stamping! Only 8 days until Christmas . . . OMGoodness. . . I have nothing wrapped yet!!!

Happy Holidays!

Georgia

No comments: