Friday, December 5, 2008

JOY Winners

Hello Stampers!

I'm pleased to announce the winners for the JOY banner Pieces!

First I'll announce the Customer Winner. . .
(Your number is based upon the order you commented.)


Comment #7: Betty said...
Hi Georgia,The banner is very nice. You are very creative. I sure hope I win the banner pieces! The fabric is fun too.
Merry Christmas,



And Now the Demonstrator Winner:



Comment 1: Marty said...
Hi Georgia,
I think I like both ways of doing the banner.
It would depend on your space and where you are going to put it, but I actually prefer the traditional banner if you have space.
Would love to win the banner pieces!!

Congratulations to Betty and Marty!
Please e-mail me your address (georgia@mustainlindstrom.com), and I'll get your JOY pieces sent right out.

No comments: