Saturday, December 20, 2008

Post-It Note Key Chain

Hello Stampers!

I am very excited because I had some time to stamp for FUN! OK kinda for fun. I have a 6/$25 club and each month they make a few 3D projects. Today's share is one of the projects they got to make last night. I had so much fun making this and it's so easy that you could crank out a lot in a little time. I'm sure everyone loves monogram items. . . right? Well my sample today is a . . .

Monogram Post-It Note Key Chain!


And Here's the inside!

I used the 1-1/2" x 2" post it note, but you can use any size if you adjust the size of card stock. The Riding Hood Red card stock is 2" x 3-1/4" and scored at 1 -9/16" and 1-11/16". I took my Riding Hood Red ink pad and applied color directly to the card stock, because I wanted it to have a bit of additional background color.

I also used a bit of Pink Pirouette card stock and my 1/8" circle punch on each scallop. Other punches used were:1-1/4:, 1-3/8" and Scallop Circle Punch.

You'll need to divide the post-it note into 3 smaller pads. (Meaning for each post it note you can make 3 key chains.) This is necessary so that your crop-a-dile can slide over and punch a hole for the key chain.

I used the Lovely Letters (111099 $40.95) stamp set shown on page 158 of the catalog. It's such an elegant stamp set. I think it would be the perfect stamp set for someone wanting to stamp their own wedding napkins or thank you cards.

I finished it off buy tying a bit of Riding Hood Red Stripped ribbon onto the key chain, which I found at WalMart. They key chain that is. . the ribbon is Stampin' Up! . . of course! :o)

Thanks for stopping and have a GREAT Weekend!

Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea!
Betty:)