Monday, July 27, 2009

Make and Take Scrapbook Pages

Hi Stampers!

Today I'd like to share with you the 4 12x12 scrapbook pages we are making on Saturday, August 1st at The Well in Monmouth. Remember you have until 5pm on this Wednesday to RSVP for this event. Cost is $20 and you will also be stamping 8 cards. . . I should also mention we start at 10 am. . . RSVPs are a MUST, so that I can have your supplies ready.



The first 2 page layout I wanted to keep simple, because we are using the stencil. This is the first time I have stenciled on a scrapbook page and it was lots of fun!

The second 2 page layout is simple too, but we all get to enjoy using the Big Shot!



Of course we needed an embellishment, so I put clear Rhinestone Brads in the center of 3 of the Stars.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to register for the make and take. You can do so, by leaving a comment here, calling me (343-9356) or sending me an e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com).

~ Georgia

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Stampin' Up! website after 11 am at http://www.georgiacaulkinsstampingup.net/ Today starts the final deal of the week for July. I will also be posting the deal of the week on my blog as soon as I remember to check it out. :o) If you would like to order the deal of the week let me know by 5pm Tuesday as I have a card club order going in and can add yours to that. . . this way you only have to pay 10% shipping instead of the minimum $6.95 for outside orders.

No comments: