Monday, July 13, 2009

Very Thankful ~ Ronald McDonald Stamp Set

Hi Stampers!

My family is back from Indiana Beach and very thankful to be home. Since I am so very thankful I thought it would be the perfect time to try out my new stamp set, Very Thankful (115338 $14.95).

Before I share my card with you today I'd like to share a picture of Blake's t-shirt they dyed at Indiana Beach.

Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart reflects our commitment to making a difference in people's lives. On an individual level, we build relationships with customers, hostesses, and demonstrators through our Making a Difference program. We also strive to make a difference on a larger scale. Many Demonstrators donate their time at Ronald McDonald House programs. In addition, Stampin' Up! fundraisers have generated more than $2,000,000 for charities around the globe.

OK . . . Sample Time!!! Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set every year to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities. With the help of both demonstrators and customers Stampin' Up! has contributed nearly $800,000 to date. When you purchase the Very Thankful stamp set Stampin' Up! will donate $2 Ronald McDonald House Charities.



Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ for the Deal of the Week. The Deal of the Week should be posted by 11am Central Time.

Have a GREAT Week!
Georgia

Dates to Remember: Wednesday Card Club meets THIS WEEK!!!

No comments: