Monday, July 6, 2009

Level 3 Kind & Caring Thoughts (again)

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and had a chance to celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends. While it was nice and rainy for the 4th of July the 5th of July was a beautiful day. We started the day in church and then went out for lunch. After Blake (and I) took a nap we went to a family cookout.

We all had a wonderful time there. . . . Since I was very busy this weekend I didn't get any new stamping done, but lucky for me I made up a bunch of cards for my New Catalog Debut using the Level 3 stamp set Kind & Caring Thoughts. . . . Of course I used some new DSP and In Colors.
Have I told you lately how much I LOVE the new stuff??? AND . . . . in Under 1 month I'll be in Utah at the Stampin' Up! convention and getting some more NEW STUFF!!! I'm really hoping they release the Digital Scrapbooking Software at convention. . . I can't wait to give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by today . . and have a GREAT Monday!

Georgia

No comments: