Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flower Pen Toppers

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to share with you today a fun flower pen topper I cased from Patty Bennent's website.

To make your very own fun flower pen toppers you need to start with three strips of Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1-1/4" x 12", 1-3/4" x 12" and 2-1/4"x 12". Cut each strip while leaving about 1/4" uncut along the 12" side. Repeat with all three strips.




Now that you have all three strips cut add SNAIL adhesive to the 12" strip and some sticky strip to the pen or pencil end. Then starting with the smalled DSP wind the paper strip around the pen tip. After you have the small strip done add the middle strip and then the largest strip.



I tied some ribbon around the bottom to help hold the DSP in place then using your bone folder curl the fringe outward:

Below is my first flower. I used the Urban Oasis DSP, which is on the retirment list.


Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, let me know!

Georgia

No comments: