Wednesday, June 17, 2009

God is Love

Hi Stampers,

Quick reminder that Wednesday card club meets tonight and there is still room. . . let me know if you're interested and you can be stamping TONIGHT!!!

OK . . as I mention before my life is cazy right now. . . we have something every night for the next 2 weeks!!! When will life ever slow down?

Today's sample uses another retiring stamp set, God is Love! Remember a new catalog comes out July 1st, so you'll want to get all of the retiring stamp sets from you wish list before it's too late!

I just love how basic black and pretty in pink look together, and using they eyelet border punch helps to pull the color through.

If you look closely at the hearts you'll see that I used crystal effects and dazzling diamonds to add a little something to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you have any questions . . . PLEASE ASK!

Have a GREAT day and I am looking forward to seeing some of you at 6:30 tonight!!!

Georgia

No comments: