Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party Invites

Hi Stampers,

Do you have a party in your future??? Yes. . . . why not stamp your invites??? That's what I LOVE to do. My sister-in-law is getting married on July 4th, and I'm helping with a party, so of course I HAD to stamp up some simple, but cute invites.

The wedding colors are Pretty in Pink and Night of Navy and boy did I have a hard time coming up with a card I liked. Those are not 2 colors I usually put together, so it was fun having a challenge.

So after many tries here is the card design that won!
Stamp Sets: Cheers to You & Sincere Salutations
Colors Used are: Pretty In Pink, Night of Navy & Whisper White
Accessories: Pretty In Pink Stripped Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Key Tag Punch, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Versa Mark, Heat Tool & Powder Pals.

They were so easy to make and I got them all done in one night!

You can stamp invites for many occasions like: birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, bachelor party, wedding, engagement party, cookout, graduation, anniversary party and the list can keep going, but I'll stop there because I'm sure you get the idea.

If you would like help designing a card for your special occasion just let me know, because I'd love to help you .

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!

Georgia

No comments: