Friday, June 12, 2009

S’Mores treat bag and Bear Jar

Hi Stampers,

While online yesterday I found these cute cute projects on my Stampin' Up! website. I just love how when you go in to place an order you can look around for project ideas! Click HERE to go to my SU website.

This first project is a S'Mores treat bag. . . Make summer even “s’more” fun with this delightful treat bag for the campers in your life. Blake would LOVE this project and eating the S'Mores!!!




Stamp set: Under The Stars

And I found a Bear Jar using the same stamp set: Under The Stars. . . This gift jar is "beary" cute when you add a little ribbon, watercoloring, and Designer Series paper. So give someone a bear hug with a jar of your favorite chili recipe! This would be a great way to give away your homemade jam or even salsa!

As alwasy if you have any questions, please ask! Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

No comments: