Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Hostess Stamp Set!!!

Hi Stampers!

Today I would like to share a card with you that I cased from SCS. I changed the colors just a bit and used Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The stamp set used is a level 3 Hostess Only stamp set called, Kind & Caring Thoughts. You can earn this stamp set for FREE when you host a workshop and have sales that qualify for level 3 hostess benefits.


It looks like I used 3 colors of ink, but actually this is done by stamping "off" the ink.

Step 1: ink your image and stamp
Step 2: stamp again without reinking
Step 3: stamp again without reinking

Each time you stamp your image will get lighter. I love how easy this technique is to do.

The other technique used on this card is tearing. Simply tear the cardstock toward you for a nice "feathered" look.

Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure to let me know if you're coming to the New Catalog Debut on Thursday night. It's 6:30-8pm at my home in Galesburg.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: