Saturday, June 27, 2009

Feast Box

Hi Stampers,

We are on day 2 of our yard sale. . . . we still have lots of good items including some Stampin' Up! items if you'd like to stop by we're open from 8-1. (789 Jefferson, Galesburg) I also have some non SU items as well as 12x12 paper holder and scrapbooking tote on wheels!

Just a remind that CATALOGS ARE IN as are Galesburg Card Club orders. . . if you are out today and would like to stop by, I'll be home in the AM. :o)

Now keeping with the theme that I have no TIME I'm sharing another sneak peak from the new SU catalog. . . it's a feast box!
Stamps
Autumn Days stamp set

Paper
More Mustard card stock
Autumn Traditions Designer Series paper
Watercolor paper

Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad

Accessories
Clear Stampin' Emboss powder
Orchard Ribbon Originals
Button Latte Designer Buttons
Autumn Harvest Rub-Ons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bleach

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!
Georgia

No comments: