Sunday, June 28, 2009

3 Friends scrapbook page (12" x 12")

Hello Stampers & Happy Sunday!

First I would like to say thank you to those of you who stopped by the yard sale. . . I hope you're enjoying your new catalog! Do you have your wishlist filled out yet?

I better find some time quick to clean my stamp room as the New Catalog Debut is Thursday!!! Don't forget to RSVP so I have Make and Take supplies ready for you.

Today I'd like to share a scrapbook page with you that uses some new goodies from the catalog. . . supplies are listed below.


Stamps
Circle Circus stamp set
Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set
Schoolbook Serif Numbers stamp set

Paper
Whisper White card stock
Chocolate Chip textured card stock
Old Olive textured card stock

Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad

Accessories
On Board Loads of Letters
Playground Designer Buttons
Clips assortment
Circle Scallop punch
1" Circle punch
1-3/4" Circle punch
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Crochet thread

Thanks for taking some time to stop by!
Georgia

No comments: