Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upsy Daisy

Hi Stampers,

I had some time to stamp last week and want to share with you one of the cards I made just for fun. I used the stamp set Upsy Daisy and Sincere Salutations. It was very quick and easy to make.


I was trying to use up some of my in colors, so I used Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. . . Oh and I also used Whisper White, but that's not an in color. I'm thinking I should have stamped Best Wishes in Riding Hood Red so it would show better, but it really doesn't look bad in person.

Ribbon used is the Whisper White Satin Ribbon, which is in the mini catalog. I love using my craft & paper scissors (aka RIBBON ONLY) scissors when I am cutting ribbon. They are so sharp!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

This is one of my "go to" stamp collections-it can be used for a variety of subject matters and your color combinations and how you use them are endless-Georgia you do a good job in bringing its potential into your cards!