Sunday, June 7, 2009

Make and Take Fun!

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday I had the pleasure to stamp with 6 wonderful ladies at my monthly make and take class at The Well in Monmouth. Here are a couple of pictures of the ladies hard at work:

And with the cards they stamped!
Besides stamping 8 cards they each got to make two 2 page 12x12 scrapbook layouts. A couple of days ago I shared the first 2 pages they were making and today I'd like to share the last 2 pages they made.


I cased these pages from Karen Squires' blog. I took two page layouts she made changed it a little bit and made my own. Thanks for the inspiration Karen! I loved the fact I can use my Big Shot when I scrapbook.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Georgia

P.S. There will be no make and take class at The Well in July as the first Saturday is July 4th. Make and Take classes will start again in August!

No comments: