Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Breezy Bingo Card

Hi Stampers!

Prevent summer boredom with this breezy bingo card you can make with your kids! Get the supplies to make this project in my online store at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/




Supplies used: Life's a Breeze stamp set, Kiwi Kiss card stock, Whisper White card stock, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango ink pads, Chocolate Chip Marker, Pacific Point 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon and Clip Assortment.

I just wanted to STRESS that the accessories list is while supplies last. Each day Stampin' Up! provides an update as to what is still available. Since the list is so long I will not be posting it online everyday. If there is something you would like please ask me to check and see if it is still available. You can also click HERE for details and/or to shop online.


Have a GREAT day!

- Georgia

p.s. I preordered the new In Colors yesterday . . . they are awesome and I can't wait to share them with you. The In Colors are called: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango. ALSO for the first time ever they have In Color MARKERS.... get EXCITED!!! AND. . . the new In Color Ribbon is Polka Dot!


AND - don't forget Thursday is the final day to sign up for Saturday's make and take class at The Well in Monmouth. I hope you can make it.

No comments: