Monday, June 22, 2009

Level 3 Kind & Caring Thoughts

Hi Stampers and Happy MONDAY!!!

I am so EXCITED to share a card with you today that I stamped last night. . . yes I did a little stamping on Father's day but Rocky was watching Fishing on TV and Blake was sleeping . . . yes my husband loves to fish and watch fishing. . . .I think it's crazy, but he doesn't complaint (to much) about my stamping, so I don't complain about his outdoors sports. . . or TV watching. :o)

I LOVE to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and one of the reasons is that before the new catalog comes out Stampin' Up! gives demos the chance to purchase one of the level 2 and one level 3 Hostess ONLY stamp sets. . . I was good and only got the Level 3 Hostess set called: Kind & Caring Thoughts. It was a very hard decision, but I thought it would be a fun one to use.

Kind & Caring Thoughts is a set of 12 that has flowers and phrases. I always need thank you cards, so I used the Thanks So Much stamp from this set.
OF COURSE I had to make the card using the new In Colors, which I just LOVE!!! For the card below I used the colors Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry. The look AWESOME together!!!

I had to use some of the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper and the Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. . . WHICH I LOVE!!!

Remember the new catalog starts July 1st . . . book your workshop today and be among the first to earn the new hostess stamp sets for FREE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

OH. . . before I go I'd like to share with you a picture of Blake giving his daddy a picture of himself for Father's Day!

No comments: