Sunday, June 14, 2009

Curly Label Punch Bundle

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a super fun and easy to make card. I have seen several of these cards out in cyber land and finally got a chance to make one of my own.



I started with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" sheet of whisper white card stock. Then I took my 1-1/4" square punch and punched 12 squares out of double sided designer series paper and adhered them to the whisper white card stock.

The next step is to run it through the Big Shot using the Top Note Bigz Die and attached it to the base of the card. Then I almost went cross eyed making tons of little xxx for the "stitching". :o)

Finally using the Curly Label Punch Bundle, Sweet Little Sentiments Stamp Set, Stamp-a-ma-jig and 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon my card was done.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Georgia

No comments: